· It’s not about how far you walk, or how fast you walk, it’s about how consistently you walk.
· No matter how far I want to walk, I can only go one small step at a time.
· When the wind is in your face, your steps need to be strong and determined.
· When the wind is at your back, remember to be grateful for the help.
· It’s easier to walk on tightly compact, smooth sand than it is on soft or rocky sand, but it’s not as good a workout.
· Some sea gulls take a shellfish from the water, drop it from the air onto the rocks, and then remove the fish from the cracked shell. Others wait on the shore and take the fish away from the gull who did all the work.
· When the breeze blows through your hair, let it serve as a reminder that you are a unique and valuable child of the universe. You are beloved. You belong here. Like a new baby that is loved at birth and welcomed into the family, you don’t have to earn it.